Monday, January 31, 2011

# 10: Samsung NF310-A01 10.1-inch Netbook (Titan Silver)

Most helpful customer reviews

27 of 29 people found the following review helpful: 5.0 out of 5 stars Samsungs obtained the right of this Netboook!, November 1, 2010 this review is from: Samsung NF310-A01 10.1-inch Netbook (Titan Silver) (Personal computers) its hard to put this little netbook down; Resume with-in router is pretty phenomenal! HD Display with 1366 x 768 is extremely strong/bright with much less scrolling ... SRS 3D sound is a major improvement and is positively strong ... all the netbook managed without problems streaming (netflix, boxee, hulu, youtube), dual core and wifi n worked perfectly. 9hrs probably a stretch with wifi and blue-tooth; so far in 7hrs with active web media ... No bloatware (hats off to Samsung) ... love the matte screen ... and I recommend upgrading to 2 GB ddr3 for a carry everywhere replacement! Before this was the great success of Samsung NC10 (loved) and with this a Samsung has raised the bar again and at the right price (initially blogs were indicates a base price of $ 429); And Enjoy! help other customers find the most useful reviews This review was helpful?

19 of 21 people found the following review helpful: 5.0 out of 5 stars very good price for a netbook 10 inch screen/720 p quality, November 1, 2010 this review is from: Samsung NF310-A01 10.1-inch Netbook (Titan Silver) (Personal computers) this is an amazing netbook for just $ 400-I can't bring myself to rate it any less than 5 stars because of the lack of Nvidia ion2, gigabit ethernet, hdmi or AFG3252, especially since the price could be lower. Other features more than make up for what is missing.

Battery life may be 9 hours if you aren't doing a lot, but with normal browsing through wifi that I have about 6-7 hours. When you put the nf310 to sleep, it takes just 3 seconds to return to the desktop that is awesome. Also the ability to load a usb device when powered off is a bonus if I forget my phone charger on the road. The 10 inch display of 720 p native is awesome and I can't remember any other 10-inch netbooks with this high resolution and a pricetag of $ 400.

Visiting sites with flash enabled and youtube video 720 p all worked flawlessly with the atom dual core cpu. I would not recommend this netbook for gaming, but for the price that I was not expecting to play the latest gpu intensive games and video. Build quality is superb, and the Samsung software package is completed. A simple uninstallation of some extra things I don't need, like Norton and I was happy. The backup and restore software included Samsung was simple to use and reminded me to set a base backup once the nf310 has been configured the way I liked. I was surprised to find MS Office Starter edition also included, which allows me to open word and excel files without any additional installs.

After you have purchased the nf310, I look forward to seeing what Samsung has in the pipeline for their netbook product line-I expect it will add to the end and AFG3252 ion2 in this form factor, but I'm sure the price would be closer to $ 600 + with shorter battery life.

help other customers find the most useful reviews This review was helpful?

9 of 9 people found the following review helpful: 5.0 out of 5 stars want this for me!, 10 December 2010 this review is from: Samsung NF310-A01 10.1-inch Netbook (Titan Silver) (Personal computers) I got this as a Christmas gift for a friend and after adding additional RAM and some software, I wanted to keep it for me! YouTube videos played well and the speakers were great--much better than my Sony laptop. This netbook is necessary for the work of light document and must be very portable in case the documents must be reviewed, while the user is nowhere near home. The size of the keyboard should be quite useful. In all, I had this wrap and put a bow on it or would still be tinkering on it for me.

Incidentally, I had never popped up extra RAM in a computer before, but this couldn't have been easier. I just unscrewed, popped a panel out old and slide into a new one. Simple enough for a chick like me. As another reviewer stated, that it took over an hour to get this up and running because you had to scroll through so many configuration items, but it was really painless (time) and given the ease with which I could change the RAM, I didn't care!

help other customers find the most useful reviews This review was helpful?
Share your thoughts with other Ad customers: most recent customer reviews













View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment